Are you in need of a content writer to keep your website current or to build your audience and reputation? Looking to share the most up-to-date Disney news and information with your readers? Main Street Writer can help!
Here’s what Main Street Writer can do for YOU!
Blogs are a great way to drive traffic to your business. Blog posts share your brand’s story, and provides useful content for your readers. Regularly publishing quality content is an essential component of content marketing.
So how can I help?
- Create unique content that’s written with your audience in mind
- Integrate important SEO components driving traffic to your website
- Regularly provide articles to improve your ranking in search engines
What can you expect from me?
- A fun, trusted and relatable voice
- Timely delivery, communication and speedy response time
- Creative, personalized content
- High quality skills in writing and research
I love writing about all things Disney, with a specific focus on Walt Disney World from planning, tips, dining and resorts, but I also have keen research skills and can write about practically anything travel-related.
My Disney website and weekly newsletter serve as examples of my writing and design. I also contribute creative content and e-book writing for Living by Disney, Theme Park Hipster, Love of the Magic, and have provide content support with the creative teams at Mouse Ears TV and Magical Guides.
Here are samples of my work:
- Sailing on the Disney Wish: An Overview
- Top Disney Springs Restaurants
- Halloween at Disney World: 10 Things You Can’t Miss in 2022
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies Recipe Inspired by EPCOT’s Holiday Cookie Stroll
- The Disney Resort Dinner Reservation You Should Book Right Now
- A Disney State of Mind Weekly Newsletter Example
- Ranking the Lands at Magic Kingdom
|Basic Article||Standard Article||Premium Article|
|Up to 500 words||Up to 1,000 words||Up to 1,500 words|
|4-day delivery time|
Up to 1 focus word
|5-day delivery time|
Up to 1 focus word
|7-day delivery time|
Up to 1 focus word
I will also gladly discuss custom packages if the above standard packages do not suit your needs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss your project ideas.
Article/Blog Formatting & Scheduling
I love helping bloggers format their blog posts and get them ready for publication.
Give me your draft as a Word or Google doc, and access to your WordPress back-end, and I’ll take care of the rest.
This service includes:
- Working with you to create customized post publishing guidelines
- Uploading the post to WordPress
- Formatting headings, italics, etc.
- Adding up to three internal links (if applicable)
- Creating a Canva cover image
- Creating and adding one pinnable image from your Canva template
- Adding descriptions to the images to include the keywords you provide
- Scheduling for publication on the date you specify
- Simple proof reading for misspelled words or major grammatical errors
POST FORMATTING & SCHEDULING RATES START AT $40/hour.
Update Published (Older) Article / Blog Posts
Are the older posts on your site in need of a facelift? Let me take this task off your plate!
I can go through your site and help you update posts to ensure your posts add value to your readers.
I’ll read through each post you want me to, and do the following:
- Update the formatting
- Create and update images based on your current templates to match your branding
- Add up to three new internal links (if related content is available)
- Ensure the content is not outdated
If desired, for an additional fee, I can add to your old posts to make them more robust so they better fit the picture of your newer posts.
UPDATING PUBLISHED (OLDER) BLOG POSTS RATES START AT $50/hour.